Terms & Conditions
1. Current Vaccinations Information: By signing this contract, owners verify their pet(s) are current on Rabies, Distemper and Parvo-Virus. Proof of Vaccination or current titer testing shall be provided to PET upon request.
2. Aggressive or Dangerous Pets: Owners MUST inform PET KINGDOMS if your pet(s) bite, has bitten, or is aggressive to people, other pet(s) or specific grooming procedures. Muzzles may be used if necessary. PET KINGDOMS reserves the right to refuse/stop services for such pet(s) at any time before or during the grooming process.
3. Health, Medical Problems & Senior Pets: Grooming procedures can sometimes be stressful, especially for a puppies, senior or ill pet(s) and can expose hidden medical problems or aggravate a current one during or after the groom. Because these pet(s) have a greater chance of injury, these pet(s) will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort. In the best interest of your pet(s) this contract/agreement will give PET KINGDOMS permission to obtain immediate veterinary treatment for your pet(s) should it be deemed necessary. We will contact you first, then take your pet to veterinarian. It is agreed that all expenses for Veterinary care will be covered by the pet(s) owner upon signing this contract/agreement.
4. Mat Removal: Pet(s) with matted coats need extra attention. Mats left in a pet(s) coat only grow tighter, and can strangle the pet's skin. PET KINGDOMS does not wish to cause serious or undue stress to your pet, and will not continually de-mat your pet for you. Mats can be very difficult to remove, and may require the pet(s) to be clipped. When necessary, removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions due to warts, moles or skin folds trapped in the mats. After effects of mat removal procedures can include itchiness, skin redness, self-inflicted irritations or abrasions. Prevention is the best defence against matting by scheduling regular grooming appointments. There is an extra charge for dematting.
5. Accidents: There is always the possibility an accident could occur. Grooming equipment is sharp, even though we use extreme caution and care in all situations, possible problems could occur including cuts, nicks, scratches, quicking of nails, etc. In most cases this can happen when a pet(s) is wiggling or moving around. If you arrive to pick up your pet(s) and they are still being groomed, please do NOT talk to them or allow him/her to see you. Every effort will be made to insure your pet(s) is groomed as safely as possible, but an excited pet can be dangerous to continue to work on.
6. Parasites: If you suspect your pet(s) has fleas or ticks, prompt and thorough action on YOUR part will be needed. We do offer effective products and can apply treatment if requested. If fleas or ticks are found during the grooming process, your pet(s) will receive a flea bath to kill the parasites and an extra £10 - £20 charge will be applied. If ticks are found, we strongly suggest you have your pet(s) tested for Lyme Disease or other tick borne illnesses.
7. Late Pick-Ups: Please be on time to pick-up your pet(s). To enforce this policy, a £15/hour kennel fee may be added to your invoice.
8. No-shows & Cancellations: No shows, last minute cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) or continual re-scheduling are subject to a £25.00 FEE PER PET which will be added to your next appointment. We understand there are emergency situations and will work with you, but not on a continued basis. Please be respectful of our time as we are a by-appointment business, and another client could have taken. Please note -No Shows or Last Minute Cancellations during Holiday weeks will result in a £45 no show fee and pre-payment may be needed prior to ALL future appointments.
I have read and agree to the policies of PET KINGDOMS for my pet(s).
A copy is available upon request for your records.
Note: This form will automatically apply to any and all additional pets acquired by above Pet Owner.
- Debit Cards